Societe Generale Private Banking announces the winners of the Campden European Family Business Awards
Societe Generale Private Banking, partner of the first "Campden European Family Business Awards" organised by Campden Wealth*, is pleased to announce the winners of the Awards, which were revealed at a ceremony in Amsterdam on July 9.
The Awards are designed to recognise the top family businesses and leaders in Europe and to highlight the essential role family businesses play in contributing to employment and economic growth in the region.
The winners are:
- Top Family Business of the Year:
OTTOBOCK, the German prosthetic and wheelchair maker
- Top Family Business Leader of the Year:
JEAN-FRANÇOIS DECAUX and JEAN-CHARLES DECAUX, from JCDecaux, the French outdoor advertiser
- Top Family Business Rising Star of the Year:
RAMON NÄF and SARAH FLIEG-NÄF, from the Naef Group, a Swiss sanitation company
- Top Non-Family Director of the Year:
Jointly awarded to:
HARTMUT JENNER, Chief Executive of Alfred Kärcher, the German cleaning machines company and WOLFGANG NIESSNER, Chief Executive of Gebrüder Weiss, the Austrian logistics company
- Top Sustainable Family Business of the Year:
IKEA, the Swedish furniture company
Societe Generale Private Banking is already the partner of many of Europe's leading family businesses. At key moments in their personal and professional careers, it becomes necessary for entrepreneurs and business owners to structure their personal assets, in order to protect, develop and pass them on to future generations. Societe Generale's recently-launched offering, Private Investment Banking, allows clients who have a holding company or a family office to benefit from access to all the expertise within the Group, in terms of wealth management and investment banking, for the management of their private wealth and their business.
Full details of the Awards, including the selection process and the shortlist, are available on video at: http://www.privatebanking.societegenerale.com/en/campden-european-family-business-awards/
* Campden Wealth is a branch of Campden Media, a mixed-media publishing, events and research company serving notably wealth owners, represented by family businesses and family offices. Campden Wealth publishes well recognized magazines such as Campden Family Business (CampdenFB) and Campden Family Office (CampdenFO).