Are you looking to potentially increase the return of your portfolio, in a risk managed environment?
Structured products and derivatives are an excellent way to meet specific needs, such as expected returns for income, frequency of cash flows and investment horizons whilst respecting constraints such as legal, fiscal and risk appetite.
Structured products are created using several financial instruments, often combining equities, currencies and interest rates with more sophisticated components.
Centre of expertise
You can benefit from our personalised innovative structured product solutions via the Societe Generale Private Banking Hambros centre of expertise, comprising financial analysts and advisers, all with excellent technical knowledge and in-depth experience of the financial markets.
Access to wider markets
Our centre of expertise uses a selected of the best financial institutions as counterparties to develop solutions that meet your expectations at the most competitive prices.
All market structures are analysed, irrespective of the issuing bank. This selection process gives you access to the wider market, and ensures that you benefit from the latest innovations and efficient pricing.
Three advantages of Societe Generale Private Banking Hambros’ Structured Products
- We can create bespoke structured products and derivatives solutions, which provide access to all asset classes and a multitude of underlyings
- All solutions are designed according to your investment objectives and risk tolerance and seek to optimise your risk/return requirements
- We undertake rigorous analysis of the evolution of your investments, through:
- Systematic and continuous performance monitoring throughout the product's life
- Performance reports, buy or sell recommendations, product alerts, competitive analysis and arbitrage.
- Sourcing competitive and fair prices
- Our quantitative analysis experts independently conduct product valuations.
- For each issue we use a wealth of data – performance simulation, anticipated returns, market risk follow-up – in order to evaluate the product’s potential performance.
The main families of structured products
- Yield products: aim to improve a portfolio’s performance with potentially high returns.
- Directional products: designed to benefit from market movements
- Hedging products: allows you to offset potential gains or losses that may be incurred elsewhere
- Bespoke investment solutions: optimise a particular market scenario or invest in different scenarios than those usually accessible through traditional investment products.