Societe Generale Private Banking - Switzerland - Lausanne
Switzerland, a time-honoured private banking tradition
As the leading global wealth management centre, Switzerland benefits from unrivalled political, economic and social stability. As a neutral yet outward-looking country, Switzerland offers a home to many international organisations including the United Nations and the International Red Cross.
Around 27% of global assets held by private investors are managed in Switzerland, for which excellence is an acknowledged calling card. Clients benefit from a multilingual workforce with wide-ranging expertise in optimising the wealth entrusted to them.
- High degree of political and economic stability
- Experience and expertise in wealth management
- Geographically positioned at the heart of Europe
- One of the world’s most prosperous countries
- A successful and diversified industrial sector
- Highly developed services industry
- Global centre for the trading and financing of natural resources
Societe Generale Private Banking (Suisse) SA, a partner you can trust
With offices in Geneva, its headquarters, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, Société Générale Private Banking (Suisse) SA is a private bank established under Swiss law. Abroad, it provides services through a subsidiary in Nassau and a representative office in Montevideo.
- Established in Switzerland since 1897
- 545 staff
- Highly experienced in wealth management and a specialist in succession planning
- Products and services tailored to clients’ individual needs
- Draws on the expertise of highly-qualified professionals
- Performance, professionalism, innovation and expertise