Societe Generale Private Banking - The Bahamas - Nassau
Societe Generale Private Banking Bahamas is the largest and oldest offshore bank in the Bahamas. Both banks offer a comprehensive range of banking and wealth management services
The Commonwealth of the Bahamas is an independent country, consisting of some 700 islands.
The Bahamas is a well regulated international financial center. The Government is committed to ensuring the integrity of the financial services system.
The official language of The Bahamas is English. The currency is the Bahamian Dollar which is pegged at parity with the US Dollar. The US Dollar is also accepted locally
- Discretionary and non-discretionary managed portfolios
- Advisory services including structured products and alternative investments
- Execution and custody services
- Mutual fund research and advisory service
- Private client trust and company administration
- Corporate trust and fund administration
- Financial engineering
- Financial planning
- Insurance products